Saturday 05 May 2018, 18:30
'Day by Day in Worship and Mission' with guest speaker Revd Loraine Mellor, President of the Methodist Conference.
- The event is free with tea, coffee and cake provided from 5.00 pm, available in the cathedral or in the cloisters and on the grass, if the weather permits.
- The East Anglia District will cover half the cost of coaches arranged by circuits. Coaches can drop off at Honey Hill car park so guests can go into the cathedral through the Great South door.
- Suggested car parks are Ram Meadow, Cotton Lane, IP33 1XP and Parkway Multi-Storey, IP33 3BA.
- Disabled parking is available at the cathedral and parking stewards will be in attendance. There is a lift from the cloisters and a ramp from the front entrance.
- The service will be interpreted by a BSL interpreter.
- A worship group from Haverhill will lead worship songs from 6.00 pm.
- The service will start at 6.30 pm.
- The event is expected to finish at 8.00 pm.
A poster is available here
A map of Bury St Edmunds' car parks is available here
Location St Edmundsbury Cathedral
Bury St Edmunds