The church is prominent on the main street through the village. It has a kitchen and two other rooms which are available to let for village activities. The church has a small membership and good relationships with the Anglican and Evangelical churches and is actively involved with the Mattishall Churches Together. Joint services and meals are shared at least four times during the year.
Address: 37A Dereham Road. Mattishall, Dereham, Norfolk, NR20 3NL.
Church Contact: Eileen Browne
Telephone No: 01362 692809
Minister: Rev Anne Richardson
Phone: 01362 695582
Sunday Services: Usually 2:30pm weekly.
- Wednesday evenings Bible Study -Jointly with Garvestone Church - contact Fred Garner (01362 850750) for details.
- 1st Saturday each month - Coffee Mornings for Charity from 10 to 11:30am.
- 2nd Friday each month - Led prayers with Rev Anne Richardson from 8:45 to 9:15am.
- 1st & 3rd Tuesday each month - Mattishall Dementia Support Group (The Link) meets from 10am to 12 noon (details from Melanie on 01362 858799)
Accessibility at Mattishall
Car Parking: Parking in chapel yard and on opposite side of road.
The Methodist Church wishes to be an environment where all feel welcome and cared for. In order to allow for widest possible access, this church has the following facilities available:
- Wheelchair Accessible Access (via three separate doors with level entry with doors wide enough for access to all areas)
- Accessible Toilet
- Large Print Hymnbooks